- Manage a team of over 10 sales and productions staff, conceptualize, and initiate aggressive internal growth plan.
- Spearhead, develop, and implement business development strategies that account for over 20% of the company’s sales margin.
- Implemented employee’s satisfaction initiatives at the Madrid location that increase the satisfaction index by 5 points.
- Manage a budget of about 1M€/year and formulated strategies at the Madrid location that accounted for of 15% reduction in budget in 2014.
- Credited for contributing to increased sales through well-planned project scheduling and coordination strategies and efficient time/resource optimization.
- Managed multiple projects that focused on business growth, customer service, and operational excellence.
- Earned multiple commendations for creating service-related marketing strategies that transformed a 5M€ business into a 50M€ revenue stream.
- Contributed to optimizing revenue through the use of promotional programs that accounted for a significant growth in the payment business from 5 to 50M€.
- Credited for implementing effective sales strategies and managed the 25 biggest accounts in the region.
- Implemented marketing strategies including the largest radio campaign with more than 500k messages in 2 hours.
- Contributed to optimizing revenue through the use of promotional programs.
- Maintained a strong technical knowledge of company’s products, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
Computer Science Degree · Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
AMP at IE Business School (November 2017, attending) · 2017
Fintech University (BBVA) · 2015
Crisis Management team (Gemalto) · 2014
Leadership Core Curriculum (Ericsson Leadership School) · 2010 – 2011
Financials for the direction (IE) · 2009
Software Sales (Ericsson) / Big Picture and search for value · 2006